Mr. Muhammadriyaj Faniband
M. Com., M.Phil., (PhD)
Official email id
- Government Policies and Foreign Direct Investment Inflows: Evidence from Infrastructure Sector in India (2022) Intelligent Infrastructure in Transportation and Management, Springer, Singapore.
- Sustainable Infrastructure Development in India: Drivers and Barriers (2022), Infrastructure Planning and Management in India, Springer, Singapore.
- Indian Government Bonds Sensitivity to Macroeconomic and Financial Factors: A Quantile Regression Approach (2021), Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting. 11(5), 772-786.
- Tax Collection Mechanism and Municipal Revenue (2021), Finance India, 35(3), 833-844.
- Chinese and Indian Stock Markets: Linkages and Interdependencies (2021), Research in World Economy, 12(2), 208–239.
- Stock Market Reforms and Stock Market Performance (2021), International Journal of Financial Research, 12(2), 202–209.
- Government Bonds and Stock Market: Volatility Spillover Effect (2021), Indian Journal of Research in Capital Market, 8(1-2), 61-71.
- Determinants of bank profitability in India: applications of count data models (2020), International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, 13(6), 531-544.
- Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Tea Industry in India (1964 to 2017) (2020). Prajnan, (Journal of National Institute of Bank Management, India), 49(2), 107-121.
- The Behaviour of Trading Volume: Evidence from Money Market Instruments (2020), Indian Journal of Finance, 14(8-9), 69-79.
- Quarterly Results and Share Prices: What Happens on the Date of Earnings Announcement? (2020), Finance India, 34(1), 153-162
- Stock Market Sensitivity to Macroeconomic Factors: Evidence from China and India (2020), Asian Economic and Financial Review, 10(2), 146-159.
- Do Macroeconomic Factors Impact Corporate Debt? Evidence from India (2020), Asian Journal of Empirical Research, 10(1), 16-23.
- Determinants of Differential Voting Rights Share Prices and Ordinary Share Prices: Evidence from Dual-Class Companies in India (2020), Indian Journal of Research in Capital Markets, 6(4), 36-49.
- Do Quarterly Numbers Impact The Share Price on the Date of Earnings Announcement? A Panel Causality Approach (2019), Prajnan, (Journal of National Institute of Bank Management, India), 48(2), 123-134.
- Liberalisation and Cashew Industry: Evidence from India (1965 to 2018) (In Press), International Journal of Business and Globalisation.
- Relationship between Tea Industry Specific Factors and Tea Companies Share Prices: Empirical Evidence from an Emerging Economy (In Press), International Journal of Business and Globalisation.
- International Journal of Business and Globalisation
- Asia-Pacific Financial Markets
- Journal of Public Affairs
- International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- Asian Journal of Economics, Business and Accounting
- Current Journal of Applied Science and Technology
- Journal of Economics, Management and Trade
- Journal of Pharmaceutical Research International
- Open Science Journal
- South Asian Journal of Social Studies and Economics
- Asian Research Journal of Current Science
Avishkar Research Fellow