The collaboration of academia and industry is essential for the development of education and the student community. The B.C.A Industry Specialization program is a joint effort between Christ Academy Institute for Advanced Studies and Networkers Home. Networkers Home offers world class IT training in diverse trending domains like Internet of Things, Cloud Computing, Ethical hacking, Cyber Security Tools, Secured Coding, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning etc. Students who enroll in this program will be learning BCA NEP Syllabus along with the industrial specialization curriculum offered by Networkers Home. Our industrial specialization program offers three specializations.
The industrial specialization program is designed to strengthen and enrich the student’s academic program and help them to explore a new horizon of different hemispheres. This program upskills the students in accordance with industry requirements. Choosing a specialization from any of the above-mentioned domains will offer a profoundly engaging educational experience with fascinating practical applications. Additionally, it provides more job opportunities for the students.
• Provides Industry collaborated Bachelor of Computer Applications program for students.
• Develops skills in Internet of Things, Cloud Computing, Ethical hacking, Cyber Security Tools, Secured Coding, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
• Equips students with a broad, fundamental skills in Cyber Security and insists to apply those techniques in practice.
• Focuses on specific project areas identified through Networkers Home.
• Cyber Security Manager
• Security Specialist
• Security Analyst and Engineer
• Forensic Expert
• Penetration Tester
• Data Analyst
• AI Specialist
• IoT Engineer
Industrial Specialization Curriculum and Syllabus