- Admission to the UG and PG course will be made immediately after the declaration of 10+2 results (UG) and Degree results (PG). Online application forms are available at the college website www.caias.in. Application forms with prospectus are also available at the college office.
- Online Candidates status of the application and selection process for counselling is informed through Email / Call / SMS.
- Candidates who have not applied for admission online will be required to attend the Counselling session as per the dates circulated on the College website.
- Admission will be based on the results of the qualifying examination and their performance in counselling.
- Shortlisted candidates, post Counselling will be intimated through Email / Call / SMS on the admission formalities.