Graduates who have secured 40% marks in the aggregate of all subjects and at least 50% marks in Psychology (cognate subject) at the degree level are eligible.
Documents to be produced at the time of Admission:
- 10th, 12th & UG Mark Sheet (Semester wise)or equivalent board Mark Statement in original
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Provisional / Degree Certificate
- Conduct Certificate.
- Migration Certificate in the case of students who have passed exams from other state universities
- Aadhar Copy (applicable for Indian Nationals only)
- Caste Certificate if SC / ST / OBC / Category 1 (2 Copies).
- 3 passport size photographs.
In addition to the above, NRI and Foreign Students should produce:
- Valid Passport
- Residential Permit from the Commissioner of Police Bengaluru (for foreign students only
- HIV Test Certificate
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate