B.Com / B.B.A / B.C.A / B.A
Pass in 10+2 / Pre-University Course/ Equivalent Course recognized by Bangalore University.
B.Sc (PCM, CMS, EMS)
Pass in 10+2 / Pre-University Course/ Equivalent Course recognized by Bangalore University. Generally a candidate to opt a subject should have studied that subject at the qualifying examination. It is compulsory to have studied Mathematics at the 11th & 12th Exam.
Documents to be produced at the time of Admission:
- 10th, 11th & 12th Marks Card (Original + 2 Copies).
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended (Original).
- Conduct Certificate (Original).
- Caste Certificate if SC / ST / OBC / Category 1 (2 Copies).
- Migration Certificate in Original for Non Karnataka Students & other Universities or Board.
- 3 passport size photographs.
- In addition to the above, NRI and Foreign Students should produce:
- Valid Passport
- Residential Permit from the Commissioner of Police Bengaluru (for foreign students only
- HIV Test Certificate